Strategies, plans and policies
Our strategies, plans and policies shape the way we deliver services.
We've agreed four council priorities which are underpinned by a number of specific commitments. These priorities and commitments provide a focus for our council's work over the coming years:
The Council Plan sets out the approach we're taking to ensure our services and activities deliver our ambitions over the next few years.
A number of strategies, plans and policies are in place to help us deliver our vision.
Key strategies, plans and policies
- Anti-Poverty Strategy
- Children's Services Plan
- Equality Outcomes
- Health and Social Care Strategic Plan
- Regional Economic Strategy
Supporting strategies, policies and plans
- Active Travel Strategy
- Advocating and Lobbying
- Antisocial Behaviour Strategy
- Carbon Management Plan 2
- CLD Partners Strategic Plan
- Community Participation and Engagement
- Customer Strategy
- Digital and ICT Strategy
- Education Authority Annual Plan
- Financial Strategy
- Gaelic Language Plan
- Local Development Plan
- Local Housing Strategy
- Major Festivals and Events Strategy
- Modern Slavery Policy Statement
- Procurement Strategy
- Regional Tourism Strategy
- Unacceptable Actions Policy
- Volunteer Strategy
- Workforce Strategy
We assess the impact of our policies and practices to ensure they are fair and inclusive, we publish summaries of recent impact assessments.