There are a number of ways for you to contact Dumfries and Galloway Council.
- Contact us via the website
- Email email@example.com
- Call 030 33 33 3000
- Visit a Customer Service Centre
- Write to Council HQ, English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2DD
- Like Dumfries and Galloway Council on Facebook
- Follow @dgcouncil on Twitter
Provide feedback on council services
We welcome your feedback, you can help us to understand what we do well and where we can improve.
- Tell us how we are doing
- Report faults such as potholes, missed bins or broken street lights
- Take part in our consultations
- Submit a comment, compliment or complaint
Talk to your local councillor
Many councillors hold regular surgeries in their ward so that you can speak to them about council issues.