Search site

St Michael's Primary School

Originally, the school began as a Church School attached to the South Free Territorial Church. The school opened in 1865 and provided a general education - including Latin, for some pupils.

Head teacher - Mrs Hilary Thomson
School roll - 177
Nursery - No
Learning centre - No

Location map

Glebe Street, Dumfries, DG1 2LZ

Contact details

Page last updated: 03/08/17