DG Customer Services - Georgetown, Dumfries
Visit our facility in Georgetown, Dumfries to access a range of council and library services.
- Join the library
- Borrow books and audiobooks
- Use computers and the internet (by appointment)
- Use free WiFi access
- Register births, deaths and marriages (by appointment)
- Pick up dog waste bags
- Apply for a bus pass
- Collect an application for a disabled parking permit
Appointments are now available for:
- National Entitlement Card applications
- Public Access PC use
- Registration Services including births, deaths, marriages, and civil partnerships
- Replacement certificates
Call 030 33 33 3004 to make an appointment.
- Call: 030 33 33 3004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DG Customer Services - Georgetown
and Public Access PCs.
Monday: 11am to 6pm
Tuesday: 10am to 5pm
Wednesday: 9am to 5pm
Thursday: 12noon to 5pm
Friday: 10am to 4pm
Please pre book an appointment for:
• NEC Applications
• Blue Badge Applications
Appointments available on Tuesdays.