DG Customer Services - Lochmaben
Visit our facility in Lochmaben to access a range of council and library services.
- Join the library
- Borrow books and audiobooks
- Use computers and the internet (by appointment)
- Use free WiFi access
- Register births, deaths and marriages (by appointment)
- Pick up dog waste bags
- Apply for a bus pass
- Collect an application for a disabled parking permit
Appointments are now available for:
- National Entitlement Card & Blue Badge applications
- Public Access PC use
You can make an appointment by telephoning 01387 260196.
- Registration Services including births, deaths, marriages, and civil partnerships
- Replacement certificates
Call 030 33 33 3004 to make an appointment for registration services.
- Call 01387 811865
Festive Opening Hours
Wednesday 28th December - 9am-12pm
Page last updated: 01/12/2022