DG Customer Services - John McNeillie Library, Wigtown
Visit our facility in Wigtown to access a range of council and library services, including registration.
- Join the library
- Borrow books and audiobooks
- Use computers and the internet (by appointment)
- Use free WiFi access
- Register births, deaths and marriages (by appointment)
Appointments are now available for:
- National Entitlement Card applications
- Public Access PC use
You can make an appointment by telephoning 01387 260196.
- Registration Services including births, deaths, marriages, and civil partnerships
- Replacement certificates
Call 030 33 33 3004 to make an appointment for registration services.
- Call 01988 403329
Festive Opening Hours
Wednesday 28th December - 1pm-5pm
Thursday 29th December - 9am-12pm & 1pm-5pm
Friday 30th December - 9am-12pm
John McNeillie Library
Wigtown County Buildings
Library services, all enquiries
and Public Access PCs.
Monday: 1pm to 5pm
Tuesday: 9am to 12noon
1pm to 5pm
Wednesday: 1pm to 5pm
Thursday: 9am to 12noon
1pm to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 12noon
Please pre book an appointment for:
• NEC Applications
• Blue Badge Applications
Appointments available Monday am and Friday pm.
Telephone 01387 260196 to book.