DG Customer Services - Lochthorn, Dumfries
Visit our facility in Lochthorn, Dumfries to access a range of council and library services.
- Join the library
- Borrow books and audiobooks
- Use computers and the internet (by appointment)
- Use free WiFi access
- Register births, deaths and marriages (by appointment)
- Pick up dog waste bags
- Apply for a bus pass
- Collect an application for a disabled parking permit
Appointments are now available for:
- National Entitlement Card applications
- Public Access PC use
You can make an appointment by telephoning 01387 260196.
Call 030 33 33 3000 to make an appointment for registration services.
- Call 01387 265780
DG Customer Services - Lochthorn
and Public Access PCs.
Monday: NHS Lateral Flow Testing Site Only
Tuesday: 10am – 4.30pm
Wednesday:10am – 1pm
Thursday: 10am – 1pm
Friday: NHS Lateral Flow Testing Site Only
Please pre book an appointment for:
• NEC Applications
• Blue Badge Applications
Appointments available Wednesday pm and Thursday pm.
Telephone 01387 260196 to book.