DG Customer Services - Lochthorn, Dumfries
Visit our facility in Lochthorn, Dumfries to access a range of council and library services.
- Join the library
- Borrow books and audiobooks
- Use computers and the internet (by appointment)
- Use free WiFi access
- Register births, deaths and marriages (by appointment)
- Pick up dog waste bags
- Apply for a bus pass
- Collect an application for a disabled parking permit
Appointments are now available for:
- National Entitlement Card applications
- Public Access PC use
You can make an appointment by telephoning 01387 260196.
- Registration Services including births, deaths, marriages, and civil partnerships
- Replacement certificates
Call 030 33 33 3004 to make an appointment for registration services.
- Call 01387 265780
Festive Opening Hours
Wednesday 28th December - 9am-5pm
Thursday29th December - 12pm-5pm
Friday 30th December - 9am-1pm
DG Customer Services - Lochthorn
and Public Access PCs.
Monday: 9am to 5pm
Tuesday: 1pm to 6pm
Wednesday:9am to 5pm
Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 1pm
Please pre book an appointment for:
• NEC Applications
• Blue Badge Applications
Appointments available Wednesday pm and Thursday pm.
Telephone 01387 260196 to book.