Annual council tax notices -
You should receive your annual council tax notice during March. You can pay your bill by Direct Debit, online, by telephone or in person.

Report a scam or illegal trading

Use our online form to tell us if you (or someone you know) have been the victim or a scam or illegal trading.

You'll need to provide:

  • details of the scam or illegal trading
  • a description of what's happened
  • the date and time of any incidents
  • details (or a description) of any people (if known)
  • details (or a description) of any vehicles involved (if known)

You can also email or call 030 33 33 3000.

  1. About the scam or illegal trading
    1. Tell us what has happened, you should provide as much information as you can.
    2. How did you become aware of (or involved in) the incident?
Page last updated: 16/02/2018
email icon print icon Bookmark and Share