Annual council tax notices -
You should receive your annual council tax notice during March. You can pay your bill by Direct Debit, online, by telephone or in person.

Application for new street names and property numbers

Complete an online form to request a new street name or property number.

  1. Applicant/Agent details
  2. Location details
  3. Development details
  4. Proposed street name(s)
  5. Documentation checklist
  6. Declaration
    1. I declare that the information given on this form is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I also confirm that I am the legal owner/representative of the property.
Page last updated: 29/01/2018
email icon print icon Bookmark and Share