About Justice Social Work Services
Justice social work places an increased emphasis on public protection through risk management and on reducing reoffending. Practice has remained firmly rooted within social work principles and values, with a strong commitment to inclusion.
- Justice Social Work are part of the justice system, contributing positively to help to create an inclusive and respectful society in which all people and communities live safely and securely
- to reduce reoffending and support people to pay back constructively for their crimes, to build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities
- to carry out work within the framework of the National Outcomes and Standards for Justice Social Work Services and produce agreed qualitative improvements
- to promote strong, equal partnership working between third & Independent sector, public sector organisations and other agencies with an increased emphasis on public protection and social inclusion
- to contribute to making communities safer places to live.