Annual council tax notices -
You should receive your annual council tax notice during March. You can pay your bill by Direct Debit, online, by telephone or in person.

Petroleum licence

If you have a business and dispense petrol mechanically or electrically into motor vehicles you will need a petroleum storage certificate (PSC).

You will also need a PSC if you store over 30 litres of petrol:

We will inspect your premises to see that they are suitable for storing petroleum.

The Health and Safety Executive can provide advice on storing or dispensing petroleum.

Page last updated: 12/01/2018
email icon print icon Bookmark and Share