Annual council tax notices -
You should receive your annual council tax notice during March. You can pay your bill by Direct Debit, online, by telephone or in person.

Personal alcohol licence

A personal licence allows an individual to supervise or authorise the sale of alcohol from a licensed premises. The sale of alcohol without the appropriate licence is a criminal offence.

Page last updated: 21/11/2017
email icon print icon Bookmark and Share