George Hunter Trust
The George Hunter Trust provides financial assistance to individuals, schools, clubs and societies, whose aims are to benefit the community of Lochmaben.
Each application is looked at individually and on its own merits but must benefit and be in the interest of the community of Lochmaben.
Awards can be granted to aid community projects, events or activities. This could include:
- awards and prizes to schools within the Burgh for achievements or sports events
- providing prizes for the best kept gardens within the Burgh
- providing facilities or activities to encourage boating on Castle Loch
The Fund is now open for applications, the current round closing Friday 26th March 2021
There are two meetings held in May and September each year. Applications should be submitted 6 weeks before a meeting.
Applicants will be informed of the decision in writing following the relevant trust meeting. Payments will be made to the successful applicants through direct payment to a bank account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 030 33 33 3000
- Write to Business Management,Annan Town Hall, DG12 6AQ