Borrow eMagazines and eComics
You can borrow a wide range of electronic magazines and comics from our online library for free using a system called RBdigital.
There is no limit to the number of eMagazines and eComics that a member can download and can keep them for as long as you like.
You need to be a library member, join the library for free if you haven't already.
You can start using the RBDigital system straightaway via your web browser on a PC or laptop but you'll need to download a free app before you start borrowing on devices such as smartphones, tablets or E-readers:
- PC and laptop users - visit RBdigital from your web browser
- Apple (iPhone and iPad) users - download RBdigital from the App Store
- Android users - download RBdigital from Google Play
- Kindle and Amazon Fire users - install RBdigital on your Amazon device
You can then use your library membership to register for RBdigital and start borrowing. You'll need:
- your library card number
- your PIN (last 4 digits of your library card number)
- Internet access
Help with RBdigital
There's a help facility in RBdigital but you can download a user guide if needed:
You might have problems downloading items if:
- your membership is coming up for renewal
- you need to reset your PIN code