Report an unregistered rented property

Let us know anonymously if you think a rented property isn't registered.

You must be registered as a private landlord if you are (or will be) renting out residential property. It is an offence to let out properties that aren't registered.


    1. Please provide the full address of the property and the postcode
    2. Is the property currently let: *
    3. What is your involvement with the property: *
  1. Data Protection Fair Processing Notice
    1. Dumfries and Galloway Council, or their agents, will hold information supplied on this form in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. The personal data that you provide will be used to in order to progress or improve service delivery, to fulfil the councils statutory obligations e.g. to process your notification of a change of address. The information may also be used for other legitimate purposes e.g. housing and benefits administration. Where permitted by law, or where your consent has been obtained, information may be shared with other Councils, governmental and quasi-governmental bodies.By completing and submitting this form you consent to the use of your personal data including, where appropriate, sensitive personal data. You have a right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected. The set fee (where applicable) will be charged. Should you wish to exercise this right, your request must be made in writing to: Data Protection Officer, 118 English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2DE
Page last updated: 15/08/2018
email icon print icon Bookmark and Share