Coronavirus (COVID-19) -
Information and advice.

Report an empty home

You can report an empty home in Dumfries and Galloway to us.

We work with owners of empty homes across the region to find the best ways to bring these properties back into use.


Page last updated: 14/08/2019
email icon print icon Bookmark and Share