Parking spaces for disabled people
You can ask us to mark an area on the road close to your home to show that the space has been reserved for a disabled person.
You can apply for a disabled parking bay if you, or a member of your household, is:
- disabled and has a blue badge
- the owner (or regular user of) a vehicle which is kept there
Apply for a parking place
You'll need to provide:
- information about the disabled person
- information about the person completing the form (if different)
- details of the disabled parking permit (Blue Badge)
- details of the vehicle being used
Using the space
These parking places can be used by anyone displaying a Blue Badge.
The Blue Badge must be displayed where it can be clearly read from outside the vehicle. The front should face upwards, showing the wheelchair symbol.