Haaf Net Fishing in Annan
We manage Haaf Net fishing in Annan. Fishing is not permitted from 6pm on Friday until 6am the following Monday.
- West - from the mouth of the River Annan to the Solway border with England
- East - from the Altar Stone to Battlehill
- Trout - 1 May until 6pm on Friday 8 September
- Salmon - 1 June until 6pm on Friday 8 September (catch and release only)
Throughout the season, no fishing shall take place from 6pm on Friday until 6am the following Monday.
Applications for 2023 are currently open with initial allocations being made on MONDAY 20 MARCH 2023, thereafter on a first come first served basis:
- You can complete the Application Online HERE
- To apply for a licence you need to be 18 years old or over.
Regulations apply. Haaf Net rules and guidelines are provided with licences.
Haaf Net Licence - £36.50 (including VAT)
Procedure for Allocation of Haaf Net Licences
The Annan Common Good Fund Sub-Committee hold the rights to 47 Haaf Net Licences and are making 30 available for the 2023 season.
Download the procedure for allocation of Haaf Net Licences [PDF - 103.87KB]
Call 030 33 33 3000 or email email@example.com for further information