Home Page > Social care and health > Health and Medical Information

Health and Medical Information

Information on health related council services, including hospitalisation, healthcare providers and health and wellbeing

  • Help returning home from Hospital
    If you are going into hospital you may need help when you leave to continue to live in your home. If requested, a social worker from Social Work Services will look into what help you need and decide with you what services can be provided.
    Find out more...
  • Healthcare Providers
    NHS Dumfries & Galloway provides health care and promotes healthy living for the people of Dumfries and Galloway.
    Find out more...
  • Dumfries and Galloway Health and Wellbeing
    DG Health and Wellbeing (formally known as the Joint Health and Wellbeing Unit) is a joint unit between NHS Dumfries & Galloway and Dumfries and Galloway Council. The main purpose is to commission actions to improve health and reduce health inequalities.
    Find out more...

Related Information

Contact Dumfries and Galloway Council T: 030 33 33 3000

Council Offices
English Street

Comments, Compliments and Complaints