Dumfries and Galloway Road Safety Partnership
Dumfries and Galloway Road Safety Partnership brings together partner organisations from across the region with one aim: to reduce the number of people who are killed or injured on the roads in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Police Scotland
- Dumfries and Galloway Safety Camera Partnership
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- Dumfries and Galloway Council
- Transport Scotland
- Dumfries and Galloway Institute of Advanced Motorists & Motorcyclists
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service
- Scottish Ambulance Service
- NHS Dumfries and Galloway
January 2015 - A link to advice on driving in bad weather added to Current Campaigns page.
November 2014 - Casualty data and 2020 targets web pages have ben updated to reflect actual 2013 data.
June 2014 - National progress against targets added to target page.
April 2014 - Targets and casualty data pages updated to reflect provisional casualty data for 2013.
October 2013 - Casualty data and 2020 targets web pages have been updated to reflect actual 2012 data.
October 2013 - Links web page has been updated.
July 2013 - Casualty data and links web page have been updated.
April 2013 - Target updates for 2012.