We publish accounts at the end of each financial year (1 April to 31 March). These accounts help us to demonstrate how we use public money.
The accounts show our income and spending over the previous 12 months and balances at the end of that period.
This year's accounts
Our unaudited accounts for 2014/15 are currently being checked by external auditors before the final accounts are approved and published in October. They are available for inspection until Tuesday 21 July.
You can also view the accounts in person by visiting any of our local libraries or:
- Council HQ, English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2DD
- Council Offices, High Street, Annan, DG12 6AQ
- Town Hall, Market Place, Langholm, DG13 OJQ
- Council Offices, Daar Road, Kirkcudbright, DG6 4JG
- Council Offices, Sun Street, Stranraer, DG9 7JJ
Accounts from previous years
Accounts for the last five financial years are also available to download:
- Annual accounts 2013/14 [470kb]
- Summary of accounts 2013/14 [228kb]
- Annual accounts 2012/13 [1Mb]
- Summary of accounts 2012/13 [327kb]
- Annual accounts 2011/12 [1Mb]
- Summary of accounts 2011/12 [445kb]
- Annual accounts 2010/11 [1Mb]
- Summary of accounts 2010/11 [248kb]
- Annual accounts 2009/10 [1Mb]
- Summary of accounts 2009/10 [260kb]