The Merrick Leisure Centre offers quality leisure facilities. It has a 25 metre swimming pool, which is used for a combination of lane swimming and more sociable water activities as well as a spa and sauna.
See our current timetable [40kb] for the Merrick Leisure Centre (from 23 August 2012).
You can view information on the Rainbow Swim Scheme here.
Download the Wigtownshire Activity Brochure from April 2013 - March 2014 [2Mb]
- 25m x 8m pool which can be split into 4 lanes
- Male and female changing villages for pool
- Disable changing and family/group changing room
- Spa pool - situated just off pool side and will hold up to 6 people
- Sauna cabin - located just off poolside and will hold up to 8 people
- 16 station fitness suite
- Combination of c.v. and resistance equipment
- Hand weights
- Qualified staff available for information or assistance
- Individual programmes can be created to match personal needs and abilities
- Male and Female changing rooms specifically for Fitness Suite users
The sports hall can be used for any of the following:
- 3 badminton courts
- 3 short basketball courts
- 1 large basketball court
- 1 volleyball court
- 1 netball court
- 1 small-sided football court
|Monday||7.00 am||10.00 pm|
|Tuesday||7.00 am||10.00 pm|
|Wednesday||7.00 am||10.00 pm|
|Thursday||7.00 am ||10.00 pm|
|Friday||7.00 am||10.00 pm|
|Saturday||8.30 am||5.00 pm|
|Sunday ||10.00 am||5.00 pm|
You can download a copy of our current timetable [40kb] for programme details.
Why not follow us on Facebook? Get up to date information from the Merrick Leisure Centre.