Corporate Customer Services Programme Board
Improving customer services is a key priority for Dumfries and Galloway Council. The Corporate Customer Services Programme Board leads the strategic development and implementation of the overall corporate customer service developments and issues for Dumfries and Galloway Council.
- Leading the implementation and development of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Web, E-Payment and Customer Satisfaction Measurement Tool applications
- Acting as a sounding board for new customer service initiatives and proposals (for example new systems and partnerships) in their early stage of development and identification of resources to support initiatives
- Review, promote and monitor performance against corporate customer service standards
- Promoting the use of the 3 primary contact channels - Web, Phone and Face to Face - as the principal means of delivering front-line customer services
- Ensuring that services are customer focused via regular engagement with customers, quality control and complaints monitoring, etc.
- Overseeing the development of an appropriate Customer Service performance management framework to ensure customer services are continually improving and projects are being progressed satisfactorily
- Providing opportunities for customer service staff to receive appropriate professional training