There are a range of key publications produced by Dumfries and Galloway Council itself, or in partnership with its Community Planning partners.
These provide information about what the Council and its partners have done and what they are planning to do.
Single Outcome Agreement (SOA) 2013-16
The Dumfries and Galloway Strategic Partnership has agreed the region's new Dumfries and Galloway Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2016 [308kb] which will run from 2013-16. This is the main partnership planning document for the region.
It was developed by Strategic Partnership members from the Council, NHS, Scottish Enterprise, SWestrans, Police and the Third and Private sectors over the last year and has involved a wide range of people and organisations across the region.
Carbon Management Plan 2 (CMP2)
Dumfries and Galloway Council's revised Carbon Management Plan [1Mb] was approved in January 2012. It outlines strategy, systems and projects to coordinate the sustainable achievement of carbon emission reduction targets set through legislation.
Anti Social Behaviour Strategy 2011-2014 [267kb]
Promoting Positive Citizenship. A multi-agency strategy and action plan to tackle anti-social behaviour in Dumfries and Galloway.
DAVAWP - Strategic Framework 2012 - 2015 [235kb]
The Domestic Abuse Strategy Group is responsible for the development of a local strategy to tackle domestic abuse throughout the region. This three year strategy will focus on prevention, protection, provision as well as the locally identified priorities of partnership and progress.
Dumfries and Galloway Financial Inclusion Strategy 2013 - 2017 [1Mb]
The Financial Inclusion Strategy will operate from March 2013 through to March 2017. This time period will cover the impacts of the Welfare Reform Act which is due to be fully implemented by December 2017.
Dumfries and Galloway Cultural Strategy [1Mb]
Dumfries and Galloway Public Involvement Strategy [536kb]
Dumfries Town Centre Strategy and Action Plan 2001-2014 [2Mb]
South of Scotland Competitiveness Strategy 2007-2013 [303kb]
Moving Image Strategy 2008 - 2013 [122kb]
Leisure and Sport Strategy 2011-2015 [866kb]
Health Improvement - Sexual Health and Wellbeing Strategy for Dumfries and Galloway 2011-2015
Building Healthy Communities - Strategy and Action Plan 2008-2013 [3Mb]
Young Carers Strategy [485kb]
Waste Resource Management Strategy 2012-2020 [383kb]
Carers Strategy 2012-2017 [758kb]
Annual Performance on Comments, Compliments and Complaints 2011-2012 [1Mb]
National Standards for Community Engagement [440kb]
The Good Access Guide [1Mb]
Dumfries and Galloway Compact [1Mb]
The Wee Book
- The Wee Book - Section 1 Positive about Parenting [1Mb]
- The Wee Book - Section 2 Family Health [505kb]
- The Wee Book - Section 3 Learning [418kb]
- The Wee Book - Section 4 Housing [233kb]
- The Wee Book - Section 5 Support to Families [1Mb]
- The Wee Book - Section 6 Money Matters [271kb]
- The Wee Book - Section 7 Getting out and about [204kb]
- The Wee Book - Section 8 Our Space [778kb]
- The Wee Book - Section 9 Moving On [221kb]
- The Wee Book - Section 10 Useful Information [93kb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2013 [4Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2012 [3Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2011 [1Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2010 [4Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2009 [1Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Spring 2009 [898kb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2008 [2Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Spring 2008 [303kb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2007 [2Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Spring 2007 [1006kb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Autumn 2006 [1Mb]
- Broadcast Magazine - Spring 2006 [650kb]
Community Planning News
Keep up to date with key developments in Community Planning with the Together is Better E-newsletter. Watch out for future newsletters coming to your computer screen in true e-newsletter style.
If you would like a hard copy of the newsletter or if you have any comments please contact Community Planning