Apply to occupy a road

Online application for permission to occupy a road for deposit of building materials, scaffolding etc/control of obstructions/control of builders' skips.

  1. Label
    1. Please select which area of the region your application refers to so that we can direct your request to the correct team.
Page last updated: 29/01/2018
email icon print icon Bookmark and Share