Booking children and family activities at Gracefield Arts Centre
Prices and booking arrangements for kids' activities at Gracefield Arts Centre.
Places and cost
- Kids' art club workshops usually have 20 places and cost £5.50
- Baby and toddler workshops usually have 10 places and cost £3.50
- Free family activities usually have around 24 places for children and adults
How to book
All workshop places are booked on a first come first served basis and must be paid for at the time of booking.
Free family activities must also be booked in advance as places are limited.
- Call 01387 262084
'Drop in' activities don't have to be booked in advance
If you cancel your child's place on a workshop at least 48hrs in advance we will do our best to offer you an alternative place in the current programme. Please be aware:
- We can't issue refunds
- We can't guarantee an alternative place will be available
- Cancelled bookings can't be carried forward into a later programme.
Accompanying your child
Children under 8 years of age should always be accompanied by an adult and children of all ages must provide an emergency contact number.
Babies and Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
At family events there should be a minimum 1 adult to 3 children at all times.
For all arty activities please wear old clothes. Workshops can get messy.
Kids' Art Club workshops have a break and it's a good idea to bring a snack and a drink or money for the café.